Thursday, October 2, 2008

October 2nd, 2008, Ava's Fourth Birthday!!

Well Ava is officially FOUR YEARS OLD!!! It's so hard to believe. We look the morning and looked at all of her baby pictures!! She thought she was the cutest!! LOL!!!
Abby will be TWO next Wednesday! So they are having their party on Sunday!!

I know all of my family would love to be here but for most of you it's a long drive or flight!! Please know that of course your ALL invited. I sent out a few invites to those who I knew could possibly come but didn't to those I knew would not be able to. Kate I know you need to stay at home and take care of your hubbie, (we will however be thinking of you!), Aunt Brenda and uncle Dan (HI UNCLE DAN!!) I know you have been helping Kate and Randy since she has not been feeling well, we will think of you as well!! Dan and Shelly, I know you have that beautiful little girl to take care of!! we will be thinking of you!! Dad and Penny I know you have work things going on (we will be thinking of you, however if you do decide to jump in your car and go for a ride, you know your welcome!! heehee!! Nana and Papa I know it's hard for you to travel, we love you and will be thinking of you!! Aunt Kristi, and Uncle Brad, KK and Sammy well duh, Sunday is Little Sammy's birthday also and I can't ask you to ditch your party, heehee well I could but that would be really mean, So we will be thinking of you and your celebration as well. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY, HAVE A GRRRRREAT DAY BUDDY!! Uncle Bobby and Aunt Jane, well I guess Hawaii pretty much sums that up, haha!! Aunt Laurie and Aunt Tammy, I am really hoping you SURPRISE US AD SHOW UP, HINT HINT!! Ava REALLY wants you to come, we had so much fun with you here last year, however I know how life can be and will sadly understand if you can't make it. I'll try and wipe the tears from Ava's face while holding back mine!! Did I guilt you enough yet to make you get in the car??? hahaha!! Mema and papa, see you Saturday!! Uncle Rainy and family I know your probably busy also but know your welcome too!! The same goes for Uncle Timmy and family. AUNT SUE I ALREADY KNOW YOUR COMING!! AND DADDY BILL, I KNOW YOU'LL BE HERE AS WELL.!! Aunt Jen I know you have little Zachary to take care of and your hubby will be home as well. I'm sure the three of you have plans since it is also Uncle Ryan's Birthday on Saturday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE RYAN, What are you 40 now?? haahaa!! JUST KIDDING!!OH FYI Here is your Birthday POKE!! HAHAHA!! Aunt Lori Aikens, we're bummed you can't make it but we totally understand! Aunt Lynn, Jacob and uncle Scott, Grandma and Grandpa Aikens see you Sunday!! Great Grandma we hope to see you too!!
Amy and Chase you know your always welcome in our home but Texas is a little far so!!! Hopefully we will see you come MAY!!! Did I leave anyone out??? I really really hope not!! If I did I'm very sorry!! Love you all!!

3 comments:

Kristi Ann said...

LOL....Sammy says Hey thats MY name....it says Happy birthday..look mom..it has ME in it!!!

Thanks for making his day! and I hope Ava has a wonderful day!~

Happy birthing day to you as well!~

Papa and Popo said...

My My My ... Little Ava is FOUR already!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AVA ... Uncle Bobby and Aunt Jane wish you well. I did not realized Ava birthday is so close to Sammy (5th) and JOSH (6th) Too! Wow .... maybe next time we should plan on a ALL together MONSTER Birthday Bash for these 3....haha...
Enjoy ... Little Ava... Love ya

Kate, Alek, Hank, and Cash (RIP RED) said...

Wish you were closer so we could celebrate with you....
SMILE