Thursday, October 16, 2008

Job Update

YES I forgot to update you all on the job, thanks Kate for reminding me!!
The job is going really well, the girls all seem to like me, so that's a good thing. It really brings back so many memories! Man if I could go back to a time in my life, gymnastics would definitely be it~ I miss it sooooo much >sigh<. It's holds many many wonderful times, (practice, friends, meets, and just pure fun!! )
I actually have one of the girls floor music and I am choreographing her routine this weekend! We worked on it a little wednesday night and I took her music home with me to play around! It's really fun and I even got to spot some tricks on beam and bars!! WOW!! AWESOME!! Another good thing is I am finally getting back into shape! woot wooot!! About time after three kids! lol!! I'll keep you all updated! oh and the other coach asked me if I'd be interested in being a judge at the meets!! I am not sure if I want to get into that, right now I am having fun just coaching and finding a sitter for just two nights a week is hard enough!! We'll see.

2 comments:

Papa and Popo said...

Hey Girl, I am SOOOOOO glad to hear that you are LOVING the job. At least, this job is one of those that you do not need to bring stress home ... hahaha! It is FUN that you are bringing home. Especially, when you are planning on a routine. Don't be losing too much weight now. Just tone it up. Love ya... and Oh! Tell Kaleb that we are also very happy to hear about his touchdowns. Mema was so proud of him!
God Bless!

Kristi Ann said...

Yay! That is good news that the job is going well! I am so happy for you! :)

And I am sure Rob is appreciating the benefits that come with "getting back in shape" ar ar *poke poke*..

Sure do miss you and I am trying to fit a visit in soon....I have Popo and Papa coming for a visit on the 4th...so we shall see! (:P)
Give the family my love and callme sometime!! (after 2 of course LOL)