Thursday, October 2, 2008

I GOT A JOB!!!

YES I SAID JOB!!! Ava started the jump start program as you all know at the YMCA. They offer quite a lot, she gets to do gymnastics on Wednesday's and swimming on Friday's!! well I was picking her up one day and she was bouncing around in the classroom doing this "pencil star fish jump" she learned on the hop scotch mat. Her teachers said how good she was and mentioned how I was a level nine competitive gymnast, (level 10 is the highest by the way) if your a level 10 your pretty much Olympic level. They said "oh wow really?? are you interested in coaching??"
ahhhh HELLO!!! HECK YA!!! So I met the coach yesterday and went to meet the team girls last night at the gym. I even got to work with a girl on choreographing her floor routine!!! They Hired me!!! wooot woooot!! Thanks to my Mom and mother-in-law, who are going to help out with watching the kids I can coach gymnastics!!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!! IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER!!! I felt like a million bucks when I left that gym and the girls seemed to like me too!!! big plus!! One of the younger girls even told me I was her best friend!! hehee, so sweet! they range from level 4-level 7 at this time. And ages 8-college!!!
Time to start streching and conditioning again!!! YES!!!

6 comments:

taikens31 said...

This comment is from Amy in Texas. she does not have a google account soo could not leave a massage. she e-mailed it to me so I decided to cut a paste it onto the comments for her!

1) congrats on the new job!! wow, how exciting is that? yep, time for you to get in shape. I'll be thinking of you and your body. :))
The girls will really enjoy that their mom is the coach. Hopefully THEY WILL follow in your footsteps.
2) Happy Birthday to Ava. I'm happy I could be the first one to send her a Birthday Shout out!!
3) Holy cow~ Abby does love her spaghetti. I can't believe that she still doesn't have much hair. I mean it's there but
thought she'd have some curls like Ava??
4) Toby is too cute playing in the rain w/Ava!! What a good sport he is. :)
-----Original Message-----

greg & kristi + two said...

Congrats on the job, Tera!! That's awesome! It'll get you doing what you love again, and that is so important. Enjoy it and be sure to update us on how it's going!! Love ya!!

Kristi Ann said...

Congrats! :)
I know you will enjoy every minute of it like you did back in the good ol' days!!

Plus I think Rob will benefit too! LOL *blushes* ar ar ar

Have fun sweetie!~

Anonymous said...

We are so glad that you found a job doing something you love. Gymnastic and kids... your perfect for the part. It will also do you good to get out for a bit and knowing the kids will be safe with their grandma's. We love you and kiss everyone for us.

Dad and Penny

Unknown said...

Honey,
I am so glad that you have found something that is going to make you very happy. It's good for you to get out and have fun & you have always LOVED GYMNASTICS and was so good at it. It was the love of your life when you were younger and now it has come back to you. That's what Betty & I are here for and Mark said he would help out too. Enjoy yourself and have fun.
love,
Mom & Mark

Papa and Popo said...

Well Tera dear, that is so awesome to read about your new job. Especially it is something you love. It is IN you. Never thought it would come looking for you, huh? Right Place, Right Time!!! WOOT! WOOT!
Take Care ... Love ya ... Send our love to everyone at home.