Thursday, October 2, 2008

I want to Take this Opportunity!!

I want to take this opportunity to tell my sister-in-law Lynn and her husband Scott (now that it's the second of October, I have been given permission to let the cat out of the bag (now that she is in the safe zone)) CONGRATULATIONS!!! Why do I say this you all ask???

MY SISTER -IN- LAW IS PREGNANT!!! YAY~!!! After 7 years of trying, and fertility tries she has finally gotten pregnant all on her own, well I'm pretty sure her husband Scott had a little something to do with it.....OK OK, a lot to do with it but the fertility stuff did not!! This was the work of GOD!!! well... and lunn and scott!! lol!!
Jacob congratulations your going to be an awesome big brother!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
She is due April 10th~~ and needs EVERYTHING!! So we will be having a HUGE baby shower, so get ready ya'll!!! heehee, Trying to help you out here Lynn!! heehee!!
Love you guys!!!

3 comments:

Kristi Ann said...

HUGE Congrats to her!

My prayers will be with her and the wonderful journey they are about to embark upon!

Much love to them!~

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lynn & Scott & Jacob,
I bet you are so excited and are counting the days. I am looking forward to your baby shower. Take care of yoursef and don't over due it. If there is anything you need, just let me know.
Cindy

Kate, Alek, Hank, and Cash (RIP RED) said...

Congrats to Aunt Lynn
SMILE