Tuesday, December 30, 2008

CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

I want to Thank Aunt Lori and Tammy for the kids gifts. I wasn't able to get any pictures because we were getting ready to head home and my camera was packed and loaded in the car. The kids love their gifts!!! I am glad we got to see everyone this year. Thank you Nana and papa for the kids gifts, they love them!!! Thank you Dad and Penny for everything!! I used my pan dad and it is awesome!!! Thank you to Robs parents, Lori, lynn and Scott!! We loved everything! Thank you Aunt Brenda and Kate and Shelly for spending a wonderful afternoon with us. it was so nice to see you all! Keegan is getting so big and Kayne is just beautiful. Randy I am sorry we weren't
to able to see you, I know you were a little under the weather, I hope you are feeling better!! Love you all!! Happy Birthday to Jesus! 

No comments: