Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My 31st Birthday~~

Well I'm 31 now!! UGH! Rob's family, (Mr. and Mrs. Aikens (my wonderful mother and father in law's), Lynn, Jacob, Scott, and Lori, as well as our awesome neighbor's Bob, Charlene and Kevin all came over to our house to help us celebrate my Birthday! Not that I was excited to turn 31 but it was one of the best birthday's I've had!! It was a beautiful day! My wonderful husband catered to my every need and got me a top of the line GPS system for my car!! WOOOOT WOOOOT!! I told him 2 months ago that I wanted one and he remembered! I can even use my cell phone hands free through it!! THANKS HONEY! My mother and father in law, and sister's in laws (and Scott and jacob) got me a gift certificate for Christophers (a really nice restaurant) and movie passes as well as free babysitting!! WOW YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT!
Rob and I took advantage of the babysitting last night and went to dinner with my gift card!! it was so nice! We didn't even have to cut food up for the little ones!! We are saving the movie passes for a good movie, (nothing out now that we wanted to see). My mother in law also brought be some beautiful pink roses!! I love them!! And my neighbor's got me some peach schnopps!! My favorite! and YES I HAD SOME ON MY BIRTHDAY!! With orange juice of course, because anyone that knows me knows I can't drink much! heehee especially shots, can't do em!! So thank you to everyone for making my Birthday so special!!! love you all!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Honey,
I am so glad that you had such a great birthday!!. Rob, I know she told me 3 days before that she had asked for a gps. Yea!, Now she has one, Good Memory!! The flowers are beautiful, as are all the cards. We will spend some time together this weekend. Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Love,
MOM & MARK