Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It finally happened!!

Rob and I went on a trip together!! With the wonderful help of my Aunt Brenda!! She booked us a room at Niagara falls in Canada!! THANK YOU AUNT BRENDA!! It was wonderful.

I also owe a HUGE thank you to my mom and Mark to!! They stayed at our house with the kids!! YES THE KIDS!! WE GOT TO GO ALONE!! WOW!! It was amazing and even though I had to call a dozen times to check on the kids it was a wonderful, peaceful, quiet and romantic weekend!!! We even had one of those giant Jacuzzi tubs in our room and man did I take advantage of that!! LOVED IT!!!
Here are some pictures! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Kate, Alek, Hank, and Cash (RIP RED) said...

I am glad to see you had such a nice time. It looks beautiful. Kuddos to you for leaving the kiddos I can imagine how hard that was, but it makes it way easier knowing they were left with your Ma-Ma I am sure...
SMILE

Anonymous said...

Finally a little belated honeymoon.
I am so glad that you enjoyed yourselfs,you both needed time away. I know the kids where in good hands now do it a little more often. but next trip make it up here with Rob. Love you all and give hugs and kisses to the grandkids for us.

Penny and Dad