Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Walk Down Memory Lane

A post for Tera....

from Kristi Ann...


A HUGE step in my life....and you were there...



So calm...and collected...looking beautiful as usual!~


A little humor....*rolls her eyes* WHAT was my photographer thinking?


*sigh* I LOVE this little man!~


"Come on ma...it's fine"


Look what I get to carry!~


Such a GOOD little boy!


Go Kaleb...dance dance dance


One of my FAVORITES~
All tuckered out!~
Thanks for being such a great friend! (and cuz) :) Love ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tera,
Those pics brought back so many memories of Kristie's wedding and how small and handsome our little Kaleb was at that age. You are so beautiful and Kristie wS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE. I am so glad that she got a nice pic of her and Sue. I am sure she treasures it very much. I enjoyed looking at them. Thanks Kristie for posting them!!!!!

Love, MOM